Old Dutch Disinfectant Bleach with Fiber Protection Technology
Old Dutch bleach disinfects non-porous hard surfaces.
Our new concentrated formula kills 99,99% of bacteria and viruses and provides the same number of uses as our previous formula. It protects and keeps fabrics whiter longer while repelling grease and dirt.
Old Dutch bleach is compatible with all types of washing machines (HE or standard) and allows for an impeccable, white, laundry without damaging your equipment.
As a multipurpose bleach, it can be used to whiten tile joints, disinfect non-porous hard surfaces (counters, trash cans, cutting boards, litters, tubs, etc.)
An efficient and easy to use disinfectant, it is, however, important to respect the recommended doses and reaction time that are found on the label to ensure proper disinfection. After disinfection, rinse with potable water all surfaces and objects that can come in direct contact with food or children at the stage of oral exploration.
To use Old Dutch bleach as a disinfectant, make a solution out of:
- 150 ml of 4% bleach
- 3,8 L of water
LAUNDRY: Old Dutch’s bleach whitens and eliminates stains
To whiten your laundry, you only need to pour pour 80ml Old Dutch bleach in the distributor (HE washer) or in the water (standard washer) before putting in your laundry. Do not pour directly on laundry.
- ✓ Test the bleach on a hidden part of the item, before use. Follow the washing instructions from the clothing manufacturers.
- ✓ Do not use on silk, wool, mohair, leather or elastane (Spandex).
- ✓ Do not use as a disinfectant on aluminum or silver.
- ✓ All surfaces coming into contact with food must be rinsed with potable water after having been in contact with bleach.
- ✓ Put gloves on when handling bleach.